Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding all personal data you provide to us. This document explains how this site uses and manages your personal data. If you have further questions about the processing of your personal data contact us.
1. TITLE OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Xago Europe SA with registered office in Via San Gottardo, 61 – 6828 Balerna (CH).
2. DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
Data generated by access to the site.
The computer systems necessary for the operation of this site acquire some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as pages visited, IP addresses, operating system, time, type of device and browser used for the connection) do not allow direct access to the identity of the visitor and are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information, anonymous use of the site, check the proper functioning of the site, ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes these data processing is the need to make the site functionalities usable as a result of user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
In the presence of specific consent, the personal data provided by the user through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- To send informative newsletters by e-mail;
- To receive updates on our activities and publication of site content;
- To receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in market analysis and research;
- In the case of sending job applications, for personnel selection purposes.
- In the case of commercial requests sent by the form, for carrying out the activities of preparation of a quote and/or contract.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing: in the cases referred to in points a), b), c) is the consent freely provided by the interested party. In all other cases, the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party, legal obligations, or otherwise attributable to Community rules or regulations.
3. NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE
Provision of data:
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letters d), e) is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for the holder to give effect to the request made.
- with respect to the purposes referred to in subparagraphs a), b) and c) is also optional and their use is conditional upon the granting of explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for the owner to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives.
4. PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA STORAGE TIMES
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerized and telematics, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, the owner practices rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
5. SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR TREATMENT, RESPONSIBLE AND DATA COMMUNICATION
The processing of the collected data is carried out by the Data Controller and/or collaborators identified and authorized for this purpose according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be treated by third parties named “external processors”, or, depending on the case, communicated to the same as independent owners, namely:
- company of which the Controller is actively involved as an employee and/or partner for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. a), b), c) and e);
- people, companies, associations or professional offices that provide assistance and advice to the owner, for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. d);
- companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (analysis and market research service, payment management, maintenance of IT systems).
The data collected may also be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union in the forms and methods provided for by current legislation, ensuring, in any case, an adequate level of protection. In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
The transfer of data abroad is carried out by the Owner in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 and Article 25, paragraph 1 of Directive 95/46 / EC. For more information on the decisions of the Commission on the adequacy of third countries, please refer to the following link.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and related legislative provision GDPR 2016/679, the person concerned may contact the Data Controller at any time to access their data, oppose the processing or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by the Data Controller , exercising the right to limit the processing and the right to data portability by sending a request through the contact form of this site.
Last updated on 22.12.2021